Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8: Fat Tuesday

Scott & Adrienne, you guys probably better know how to celebrate this one than I do, since you've gone and done the real thing.  So feel free to share the best ways to celebrate.

Well, it's quasi-religious, since the idea is that you get all the things out of your system that you aren't going to be allowed to do for the next 40 days during Lent, although it's more turned into a drink-too-much-and-get-naked sort of thing.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Considering I'm not there, it seems like the perfect time to get into the spirit and embrace the naked time--just keep the curtains closed so you don't scar too many of the neighbors.

Today my challenge for you is a mini photo scavenger hunt, mostly because that will entertain me more than having to write content myself.  The theme is Mardi Gras, obviously, and it's a team challenge.  Once I get all five photos, you might win a prize.
  1. Jackson in a Mardi Gras mask and beads
  2. "Let it all hang out"
  3. King & Queen
  4. Yellow-Purple-Green
  5. Body Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment