Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 13: Check Your Batteries Day

Yeah, these middle-ish days of March suck for holidays.  Sorry guys.

Anyway, today is check your batteries day, so I suppose you should go check all the smoke alarm batteries and make sure you're still safe from fire.  Exciting stuff.  It's also National Open an Umbrella indoors day, which is perhaps even more exciting than checking batteries.  I suppose it's also Daylight Savings, but it's the crappy one where you lose an hour, so I don't want to remind anyone of such a negative thing (although I suppose while you're checking batteries you can go ahead and change the clocks, too).  Since I have nothing else interesting or exciting to say about this day, I'll just post some random photos.

To go along with the post on name meanings...Scott the Tripod (note the logo/caption in the lower right)

Adrienne's batteries are working well here

Adrienne is out of batteries here, and cuddling with toilet paper.  I call this one "Homeless Adrienne".

1 comment:

  1. Two pics of me, one of Scott and none of Corey? That hardly seems fair. You really shouldn't play favorites like that Sarah.

    ReplyDelete