Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16: Lips Appreciation Day

I've been traveling all day and don't have much in the way of a full blog post in me, so this one's gonna be short. Today is Lips Appreciation Day, and after the cold, dry winter, it's time to de-chap-ify those puppies.

So go in search of today's little present, and then pucker up and get your brother-wife thing on.

Enter
North ~4 steps
East ~8 steps
North ~2 steps
East ~3 steps
South ~.5 steps
Open

Note.  "Steps" are estimates based on my relatively good size but comfortable stride, but all an estimation from what I remember of the house, and it has been a couple weeks, so maybe I'm way off...

4 comments:

  1. I approve of these clues, well I do in theory. We'll see when it comes to actually finding the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found mine...I think I saw two "thingies". Is that correct? I took one that seemed to be the appropriate match for me. Should I share instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two? There were three. One should be clearly for you, Corey, and the other two should be ones that Scott & Adrienne can fight over. But there were only two?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. There were three. Turns out the contents shifted, allowing one to be slightly hidden.

    ReplyDelete