Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6: Snowshoe Day

+ =
Today is Snowshoe Day.  Is it National Snowshoe Day?  International Snowshoe Day?  Maybe Snowshoe Appreciation Day?  Too many hard questions.  All I know is that it's some form of Snowshoe Day.

So, the plan was to write something awesome about snow.  Or shoes.  Or some combination of the two.  However, I now have all these days of things that I prepared for that I'm not actually going to be gone for, and I feel the need to find a way to work them in.  So here we go.

We're also celebrating National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day today, even though it's not until the 24th.  Yep, that's a real holiday.  I know you thought those raisins were little rabbit/deer turds.  It's okay, it probably would make more sense to combine these two days if that were the case.  Instead, I now feel obligated to challenge you to make a snowshoe out of chocolate covered raisins.  First though, you must hunt down the wily prey... 

CLUE: You can find them somewhere low (but not too low), somewhere dark, behind closed doors, and somewhat near where Jackson's not allowed to bark...

p.s. I love local news

7 comments:

  1. I looked around ready to make some snowshoes, then I didn't find them and I found this article about how I'm not allowed to go to Yemen http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41933374/ns/politics/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments are about as related as snowshoes and chocolate covered raisins.

    It's okay, by the time we're ready to go to Yemen, it'll be safe again. Or we'll just do it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corey found them and Scott made snowshoes out of them. Team effort. Now the question is who's going to eat them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I ate 5 grams of them earlier, so you two better (wo)man up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, guys, the goal of the presents was not to force y'all into a Mexican standoff over who *has* to use/eat them. You can throw them away/feed them to the deer for all I care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY like them... just have to eat small amounts at a time!

    ReplyDelete