Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Toast! To us!

Our last vacation was pretty beer heavy. DC in July will likely be the same. If we do Belgium next year, well, that's next level. My point? We're pretty damn Irish. It would make sense then, that many of our conversations also revolve around drinking, right? And given our, ahem, modesty, one-ups-manship about drinking.

Onward!

me: you're talking to an ASU grad. Playboys #1 party school. i know about drinking too much :)
you: in law school, i didn't drink often. but when i did, i went overboard

you: your suggestion of a night dedicated to recalling drinking stories
me: is brilliant?
you: shouldn't we get together and drink? i mean, i'm sounds a little mundane in that context
me: that would be appropriate
you: i love the theme but would like to tweak the medium a bit

you: here's where you're really cute by claiming you can drink more than me ;-)
me: hahaha--i'm pretty damn irish too
you: you know the phrase "well, you gotta be good at something?" i'm good at drinking.
you: drinking fast, drinking for a long time, drinking copious amounts...i'm good at it all
you: sprinter, marathon runner, powerlifter...i'm all of these :-)

you: Drinking is one of my "bad" habits. If i'm going to be bad, i'm going to go all out. Drink what i want. Not worry about a few more calories.

me: so it sounds like we need to somehow combine gear shopping, watching a chick-flick, and drinking large amounts of alcohol
you: what're you up to tonight?

Does this make us alcoholics? I'd have to say no, but the quantity of alcohol in our house might. Better come home soon and get to drinking. We had a Uinta sour cherry birthday something or other tonight...not very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment