Monday, June 4, 2012

Reason #1: Your Sense of Humor

Although we're up to the tens of millions in reasons now, if we go back to the first reason I fell in love with you, it was probably your sense of humor. In fact, your first words--ever--to me, were to tell me how witty you were: "This is witty; this is wittier."

But there are LOTS of examples of that famous McAfee wit:
  • "I grabbed my junk with both hands and said 'If you can fit it in this way, then I'll cry uncle.'"
  • "I don't have foreplay. I have depositions." 
  • "It wouldn't make me special, it would acknowledge my special-ness."
  • "I was dumped on my birthday and all I got was this stupid email."
  • "You have to understand that I'm not as f'ed up as these jokes make me seem. And you have to promise not to tell anyone where you heard them from if you repeat them."
  • "What do you give a deaf, dumb, and blind kid for Christmas? Cancer."
Although, I'm not so un-funny myself. Once the facade of gentility was removed, I rocked your world with some seriously messed up jokes:
  • "What's the toughest part of having sex with a five year old? Getting blood out of your clown suit."
  • "What's the difference between a black man and a pizza? A pizza can feed a family of four."
  • "What's the difference between cookies and Jews? Cookies don't scream when you put them in the oven."
Turns out we're both pretty "hariacal".


    No comments:

    Post a Comment