Monday, February 28, 2011

Travel Photos

If I get around to taking and uploading photos, you might even get two posts in one day!  Like today!

Here is a moose we ran into on our way home...didn't even make it from the airport before we found him chillin' on the roadside.

Also, a photo of the pretty mountains from the plane.

Trying to book the rest of my trip...so far, we think I'm heading to Hawaii on March 15.  There is one seat, on one flight, for $400 one way (blech!), but otherwise, I can't even get there in the month of March (stupid spring break).  So I think we'll take it.

As far as Hawaii to Colorado, that's still TBD...maybe around the 22nd?  24th?  Not sure.  More details to come...

2 comments:

  1. I commented on this post yesterday. But blogger lost it. I wanted to know how the moose was a clue and why you hid them all when I was in AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moose is not a clue, silly! And I seem to remember having no trouble finding moose for you when you came to visit. However, moose are way easier to spot in the winter since the snow pushes them out of the high country and into town. So seeing so many so quickly is no surprise.

    ReplyDelete